AI Conversation Microphone
Capture who said what
with smart channel recording
The SmartMike uses patented artificial intelligence to identify and separate speakers already during the recording. This enables a clear and accurate transcript for each person, even when they were talking simultaneously. Apart from recording meetings between colleagues, it is also ideal for any consultant and client situation, such as a legal consultation or an insurance contract closing meeting.
Enter your VoiceTracer serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number of your VoiceTracer, then click Download.
Find your serial number
Each product has a unique serial number. A serial number usually starts with three letters followed by eleven numbers, e.g. DVT25100012345.
The serial number can be found on the rear side of the product or inside the battery compartment and in the Device Settings menu, under Information.
- USB 3.0, type C socket (compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0)
- Microphone type:
- Low-noise electret condenser microphones with AI support
- Microphone capsule:
- 10 mm
- Speaker type:
- built-in dynamic speaker unit
- Speaker output power:
- > 320 mW
- Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- 5° – 45° C / 41° – 113° F
- 10 % – 90 %
- Product dimensions (W × D × H):
- 45 × 140 × 23.5 mm / 1.8 × 5.5 × 0.93 in
- 90 g /3.2 oz excluding cable
- Cable length:
- 1 m / 3.3 ft
Design and finishing
- Housing made of high-class polymers, microphone grilles made of stainless steel
- Top cover white, housing gray
- SmartMike Duo AI Conversation Microphone
- USB cable (USB type C to USB type A plug)
- Neoprene pouch
- Quick start guide
- Philips SmartMike SDK and license:
- for more information on SmartMike system requirements and licensing contact your Philips SmartMike vendor.